In 2022, Gwalia Healthcare secured a second site dedicated to the contract packing of vitamins, the facility based on Llantrisant Business Park is equipped with fully automated production lines.
This site is dedicated to the contract packing on nutraceuticals holds BRCGS Food Safety, achieving an ‘A’ grade during their first certification audit in June of 2023.
As a strong advocate of local sourcing, the company always looks at ways to work with companies within the locality and promote local sourcing in the hope of developing strong, sustainable ongoing supply chains.
Uniquely, Gwalia are able to position themselves as a complete ‘one-stop-shop’ within their sector, in addition to manufacturing packaging, the company work closely with brand owners with the aim of having supply chain management.
The current capabilities allow the company to pack:
- Chewable Gummy Vitamins
- Coated & Uncoated Tablets
- Soft Gel Capsules
- Chilled Storage
- Weighing & Counting Equipment
- Check Weighing & Metal Detection
- Automatic Capping, Induction Heat Sealing & After Torquing
- Application of Tamper Evident Band
- Inkjet Printing of Batch Specific Information
- Product Labelling
- End of line Packing Equipment